This page contains a snapshot of measurement results collected by the Hobbit project in three years, starting from December 2010.
The dataset consists in a csv file compressed in gzip format, available here.
The csv file includes one row per measurement, each of them made of the following columns:
- id: connection identifier
- postcode: postal code
- isp: Internet Service Provider name
- technology: access technology
- adv_speed_dw [Mbps]: advertised downstream speed
- adv_speed_up [Mbps]: advertised upstream speed
- timestamp: measurement timestamp
- latency [s]: average round-trip latency
- jitter [s]: average round-trip jitter
- packet_loss [pps]: average round-trip packet loss
- downstream_throughput [Mbps]: average donstream throughput
- upstream_throughput [Mbps]: average upstream throughput
The dataset includes only connections on which more than three measurements have been succesfully executed.
If you are interested in collaborating with us or in opportunities in Traffic,
please send an e-mail to Antonio Pescapè